Saturday, December 25, 2004

I can't believe it's been almost two months since I've been here. Merry Christmas.

Fanfiction.net has done something very bad to me: they've taken my pen name out of their search function. Don't ask me why, don't ask me how. A friend of mine was witness to this. I logged in, as if trying to add a new chapter. It worked, confirming I was still an author in ff.net. Then I try searching using the site's search function for all variations of Jemu Nekketsu - NOTHING CAME UP.

Nothing came up. I'm serious. I was logged in, I have the document manager and the works, but I could not find my name in the search Author by Pen Name thingy.

I'm thinking of putting up my future stories spun off copyrighted material here, but I can't recall if the Terms of Agreement allows me to do so. Heck, I have faulty memory, and I didn't care to print the stuff.

No comments: