Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm still alive, though I might be a out of a home and wandering the streets by March. Oh well.

I'm finding it hard to have time for myself, hard to believe, no? But this blog bears witness to the fact - check out how many days there are between this post and the last.

I wonder if Blogger has a better way of laying out pictures and text without messing with HTML - in my experience, anytime I insert a picture using Blogger, they always go to the top of the post, where the relevant text isn't. I might just resort to hot-linking to my online album to do so.

My enrollment is still in limbo, keeping my thesis (or rather my thesis proposal) company - and my fanfic writing has ground to a halt. The last time I checked, I was trying to finish the Love Hina manga at home - the nagging gets to me though.

Final words - Gaogaigar visuals definitely not for kids. Mikoto looks too delicious to be put in a kiddy show. Remember - if it has legs, it's for kids. If it has boobs, it isn't.

No comments: