Monday, November 21, 2005

Well, I've got myself a final term to graduate, and it still doesn't look good. My girlfriend is far ahead of me - she just finished her first draft this afternoon, all four bound volumes of it.

If I'm the one asked, I'll say I have a very small chance of succeeding in this part of my life. While some may attribute this statement to my ever-low self-esteem, I happen to know better. I better start constructing an attractive curriculum vitae sheet.

I didn't mean to make this into a weeping post, honest. I wanted to post about Ken Akamatsu's Love Hina manga. I just finished reading it, and it gave me bittersweet twinges of hope. Here I am wishing life was like art again.

I'd like to thank Akamatsu-san, for creating the world where such memorable characters moved in; and to Keitaro Urashima as well, for giving readers worldwide of ear-to-ear grins and hours of delicious fanservice from his tenants, relatives, and friends.

LAST WORD: There's no way you wouldn't love a guy who shows the whole world what his newly-wedded wife is wearing under her wedding dress.

No comments: