Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Hi. I'm back again. De-bayad kasi yung kanina e. Ngayon nasa comp lab ako. Hehe. Libre at mabilis. Sarap. Astig yung prof ko. Sukat niya na 29 minutes lang siya na late, kaya hindi pa kami puedeng um-eject sa klase niya. I swear, the man is a genius. That's why we like his classes. I hear all sorts of weirdness from him, like why war is good for the economy.

Speaking of war, there's a MechWarrior tournament on Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2003 at the UP College of Engineering lobby. Entrance is 300 Php, top three get LE 5s. (Sigh.) If only I am sure of my army's performance.
Caden Senn and her Fanboys
1 Ryoken II 193
2 Hauberk Battle Armor 27
1 Hauberk Battle Armor 21
1 Cavalier Battle Armor 14
1 Purifier Battle Armor 13
1 Highlander Peasant Company 5

Stats for the above can be found on mwrealms.com

No comments: