Friday, February 14, 2003

Yay. My own little journal on the web. Now to start worrying about other stuff, Like my LIS project.
My partner did a vanishing act, and so I guess it's all up to me now. Great. Just like in the movies. (Oh, the sarcasm!)
Hopefully, I can put a link to my blog on the site I'm making for my majors. Assuming I get to work in the lab later :(
I also have a report today on my other major, Library Management. It's about MOTIVATION. You know, the thing that Oogami, Misumaru, and a whole lot of other leader-type folks do. God knows I could use some right now.
(Open valves, vent steam and heat, heave sigh.)
Let's see how this quiz-in-your-blog works. Let's see what anime character I am.
Hero
You're A Hero!
You live to save the world! You are honest, true,
and always victorious! You may not always get
the girls/boys, but all you really want to do
is battle the bad guys.


What Type Of Anime Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

What the hell? I'm Battousai? Jeez. What happened to my battle armor and my studies?

That was fun. Now for my Aura color.


Yellows are the most fun-loving, free-spirited,
energetic, and childlike personalities in the
aura spectrum. Yellows are wonderful,
sensitive, optimistic beings, whose life
purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun,
and to help heal the planet.


What Is Your True Aura Colour?
brought to you by Quizilla

Yellow!?!?!?! Sheesh. At least it's shared with Pikachu and Iris Chateaubriand. (Sigh.)

No comments: