Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My 1st post got erased. Sigh. You'll have to settle for the abbreviated version below:
8:00 AM - Ensuring the ATX team and their friends didn't die prematurely.
9:30 AM - The Call. (Listen baby I’m sorry. Just wanna tell you don’t worry. I will be late, don’t stay up and wait for me. Say again, you’re dropping out, my battery is low. Just so you know, we’re going to a place nearby.Gotta go!) Dammit, where did that come from?!?! It was my dad calling for assistance with a spreadsheet.
10:00 AM - I go, I go, I go, I go, I go.
11:00 AM - The cavalry AKA me, has arrived. Off I go then.
12:00 AM - Lunch at a chicken restaurant, where my meal which cost PhP 120 was charged against a government agency's budget. Sweet! I feel so evil!!!

I spent the afternoon at the shop, getting information and data from the Net.

I hope these guys make it into SRW OG 2. This baby is confirmed in, as is its drool-worthy pilot.

No comments: