Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My head hurts. Pressure is mounting.
Today the shop was visited by a couple frat tools.
Up till now, I still don't get it. Why people need to be paddled a dozen times or more so that they can be considered as members of an institution of dubious repute. And why some people believe that they need it.
Baka baka.
The frat tools wanted to print out their initiation rites programme - y'know, like the one for graduations, or weddings, or plays - they had a programme for hazing.
That's right - hazing. Part of the document that I remembered, which of course any members of the so-called fraternity will deny, follows:

I LOVE TAU ................................................... 1 PADDLE
I LOVE TAU GAMMA .................................. 1 PADDLE

Of course, if my organization had some stuff like this written down in its rules , I'd purge the Recent Documents folder of the document I had to print, too. Just like what those frat scum did.

No comments: